Friday 25 December 2015

Pirates Vs. Ninjas





Pirates Vs. Ninjas is an ongoing debate about two earth-shatteringly important questions:

1. Who would win in a fight?
2. Who is more awesome?

These two questions are not related and are totally different questions. Someone could be good at fighting but still be a loser, and someone could suck at fighting but still be completely awesome. Before I answer these questions lets clarify something first. I am not talking about machine guns, speed boats, immortal pirates. and nothing weird with the ninjas either.

I'm talking about this:



and this:



Classic pirates vs classic ninjas. Lets get down to it. Question no.1, who would win in a fight pirates or ninjas? For those who are having trouble answering this question, let me rephrase it. What if a group of stealthy, sword-wielding, Kung Fu master, acrobats were to go against lazy, noisy, peg-legged, sea wanderers, who do you think would win?

This is a no-brainer. The Ninjas would win. It would be total destruction. However, I know that some would not agree with me, saying that pirates have guns! They can just shoot the ninjas! Okay.. I know where you're coming from but there are a few things that you have to know about pirate guns:


Guns used back in the age of pirates were not like the guns of today. They are far faaaaaaar worse.

1. They are not very accurate.
2. They take a long time to reload.
3. You have to reload after every shot.
4. They weren't very powerful.

Even if pirates do have advanced guns like today, it wouldn't even matter. The ninjas could kill the pirates before the pirates knew that they were under attack... Cause ninjas are stealthy like that.

Ninjas being able to beat the pirates at fighting is how the universe works and there is nothing we can do to change it. This, however, doesn't mean that I wouldn't be rooting for the pirates. For question no.2, you see, pirates are waaaaaaaaaay more awesome than ninjas.

Ninjas, they take themselves way too seriously. They're always training and living in the shadows.. It makes me sick. While pirates, they know how to have a good time. My advice to you is to be like a pirate. Kick back, relax, drink some rum, pillage some villages, venture the ocean. You only have one life, you might as well live it.



Allow me now the opportunity to summarise. Ninjas are better than pirates at fighting, but pirates are better than ninjas at being awesome.

This is just my opinion. I know that there are people out there who think otherwise. This is just for fun so chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment